Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Television watching got me chasin' dreams

That's it, I've had enough, I've seen five people walk past me today flaunting their Beats Dr Dre headphones. Bastards. I gotta get me some of that. All I ever wanted was to feel like a rap star.

In the meantime I'm still waiting for the douche bag from eBay who sold me a fake dodgy pair to reply to my complaint. Those fuckers broke after only two weeks. The colour was slightly off and the print on the brochure was out of registration: tell tale signs of a fake.

*boo hoo*

I want a refund or at least a fake replacement pair so I can look cool too. Then I can sip on Bacardi and party like its my birthday.

There's a lesson in this for you kids: you get what you pay for. Read eBay descriptions carefully and don't be afraid to ask questions. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment